Saturday, February 16, 2013

Tom Topology 1

So... Topology... I... Do not like it. At all.

Anyway, for my topology, I started using the topology tools in Zbrush, because they're the tools I have the most familiarity with, but not enough to be comfortable with them. So that's why I decided to use them - practice and such, and wasn't sure if I could really get accustomed to NEX in such a short period.

Sooooo after a good work period, this is what I got done in Zbrush for my topology:


I had Dave look at it this morning and he showed me the basics of NEX tools, so we fiddled with that a little:





However, Dave told me just to use the base mesh from the sculpt - he says he wants me to work more on realistic sculpting than spending more time finishing the topology. The topology on the base mesh isn't the best, but he said it also isn't horrible, so... I'm probably going to just use that...


As a side note... I ended up dreaming about having to re-toplogize this... I'm not really fond of that :I

 


No comments:

Post a Comment